1. General terms and conditions Saab Original parts are sold and distributed by Orio AB which applies both the Consumer Sales Act as Distance Selling Regulations. To carry out an ordering customer must be of legal age, 18 years old, or have parental consent. Customer refers to a natural person.
2. Order Ordering Orios products can be made by webshop.saabparts.com. Incoming orders are answered with a written order confirmation via email.
For Orio order is binding only after the order confirmation has been received by the customer. Orio reserves the right to refuse a customer purchase. All orders are considered binding. Have you placed an order by mistake, you must contact us immediately.
3. Prices and Payment Regular prices are at recommended retail price in Sweden.
All product prices and delivery charges are including Swedish VAT, currently 25%. Orio reserves the VAT increases and other price changes that we cannot control.
Orio accepts payment by Visa and MasterCard. Card transaction takes place over an encrypted connection tothe sagepay payment gateway. Your payment card company will perform any currency conversion.
4. Availability Normal delivery time is 3-5 working days. Discrepancies may occur. Orio cannot be liable to supply sold out or discontinued product. If Orio has insufficient stock to deliver the goods, we will notify you as soon as possible by email and the sum debited from your payment account will be refunded.
5. Delivery Delay If delivery is delayed for any reason arises we will contact you. Of course, we will do everything we can to ship your order as quickly as possible. The customer is entitled to cancel the purchase at the shipping delay.
6. Shipping Shippingcost is added to all orders. We deliver to Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
7. Warranty Our products come with 3 years warranty except for service and wear & tear items. The warranty applies to manufacturing and material defects. Warranty does not cover wear and tear, external influences, incorrect fitting or use of the goods which it was not intended. If you have a problem with a product, please contact us.
The receipt of payment is valid as guarantee certificate. Always save your receipt during the warranty period.
8. Open Call / Return Policy Orio applies Distance Selling Regulations. This means that the customer is entitled to a 14 days return policy, without specific reason. The goods must be returned in the same condition and in the original box and packing. Orio reserves the right to charge the customer if something were missing, such as instructions. The customer is liable for all return costs.
Contact us at email@example.com before returning this product. Once we have received the goods your money will be refunded.
9. Complaints Orio applies the Consumer Sales Act in any complaint. Accordingly, we undertake to replace defective or damaged products at no additional cost. Be sure not to bail out packages with visible defects that may have affected the condition of the item you ordered. Proceed as a complaint to Posten directly at the delivery point and ask them to return the package to Orio and write the reason for the return of the package. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform about the complaint.
10. Unclaimed packages If for some reason you do not pick up your package, you will be liable of return charges.
12. Reservation Orio reservations against inaccuracies in content and price list on the website.
13. Cookies According to the Electronic Communications Act, which entered into force on 25 July 2003, everyone who visits a website announced on cookies. When you visit this website, cookies are saved on your computer. These cookies are so-called session cookies and are used to keep track of your login (if you're logged in) and your shopping cart as you shop. Session cookies are not stored for a long time on your computer, but disappear when you close your browser.
Like Saab Cars on Facebook to get the latest news, offers and competitions.
Choose Saab model